There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

I always solve question confidentialy and finds silly mistake at last . what changes can i take in solving paper?

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

After taking Mocks, analyse all the wrong answers. Check if it was wrong due to conceptual failure or due to silly mistake. If you didn't get the concept right, you know what you have to do. If the answer was wrong due to "silly" mistake, list it down in a dairy and maintain the dairy. After some time you will be surprised to notice that 80 % of the silly mistakes are of the same kind and that you have been committing the same silly mistake so often.

To improve on Speed :

Don't worry too much about speed now, do it at your natural rate. Speed will improve with improvement is accuracy.

Try to improve on accuracy by avoiding silly mistakes.

Speed of reading or solving problems cannot be changed overnight and you will compromise on accuracy if you try to speed through the paper, but accuracy can be improved by taking a little bit extra care without investing any extra time.

A silly error prevented from occurring will give you the same result as increasing the speed.

Practice more and more, that'll help u prevent silly mistakes.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

I want a study plan and imp topics to focus on JEE and board. Please help me. my target is to crack atleast mains and get atleast +90% in cbse board. Soliciting your kind co-operation in...
@ shreyas , its very easy to score 90 percent in cbse board , but clearing mains with good rank is the little bit diffrent thing ,both the exams are diffrent , board exam test how well u...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
@sahil and when should i study biology and english......... and which book should i refer for all the subjects. also i have to weite journals and wake up at 6am. my school is at 7am. And i...
Shreyas Patil 3 months ago
ok thanx.
Shreyas Patil 3 months ago
Please any iit topper suggest me the ways of getting rank 1 in iit jee advanced …. trust i can do each and evrything to get rank 1... ia am a sincere student... plz.. help how can i do that ...
@ arjun Kindly mention in which class u are in now – 11 th or 12 th . so, that i can give you a proper plan on how to get AIR 1 . although its a tough task to get AIR 1 in jee advanced as...
I am in class 11.... thank you for your answer but still i need some more tips elder brother.
Arjun 3 months ago
HOW TO PREPARE FOR 12th SCIENCE BOARD EXAMS for getting above 95%?
@ xavier the following way will help u to get 95 percent in class 12 th board exam , Remember class 12 th board exam only focus on how u can represent your answer , so, be carefull while...
hi xavier plese visit thanks and approve my answer any more doubt and query please post it
SAHIL 3 months ago
how to plan for iit books to follow week plan about how to give equal weitage to every sub if i go to fiitjee
Dear lala Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts.Refer good books For BOOKS you can see this link...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
wat books to folow for physics
TINA SETT 4 years ago
i am a class 12 student and preparing for jee from last year but i couldn’t prepare my coordinate geometry lessons. wha should i do to prepare it with continuing my 12 th lessons. how...
@ harshit Coorinate geometry is besically a easy chapter , Kindly tell me where u are facing difficulty , either in understanding a particular concept , or solving the problem or drawing...
sometimes students face such problems that they are unable to prepare a particular topic while they have try to do it a lot of times . i think you are facing the same problem. but donot...
SAHIL 3 months ago
cmc vellore exam when is it? cmc vellore exam when is it?
Dear student, Please visit Vellor’s CMC official site for dates, form, brochure and updates Thanks
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts