Should I join FIITJEE Pinnacle program at Delhi South as I have been selected for the program, but I have got no scholarship , so I need to pay the full fees. As the overall cost comes to Rs.5,50,000 including all fiitjee fees,hostel and school fees , so would it be a good option to spend that sum of money in (11&12)coaching for getting into the IITs or any good govt. college.According to your experience how would you rate FIITJEE Delhi South Center,does all the students studying from South center secures a good rank ??

Should I join FIITJEE Pinnacle program at Delhi South as I have been selected for the program, but I have got no scholarship , so I need to pay the full fees. As the overall cost comes to Rs.5,50,000 including all fiitjee fees,hostel and school fees , so would it be a good option to spend that sum of money in (11&12)coaching for getting into the IITs or any good govt. college.According to your experience how would you rate FIITJEE Delhi South Center,does all the students studying from  South center  secures a good rank ??

Grade:12

5 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago
Dear student,

FIITJEE Delhi south centre is the best according to me as the quality of teachers is excellent.....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert
Sagar Singh
B.Tech, IIT Delhi
iqbal choudhury
18 Points
11 years ago

will pinnacle work ??? how many iitians are pinnacled ?? which is better fiitjee or kota''s allen or kota''s vibrant ..... plz help . 

gaurav
8 Points
10 years ago
No never according to me you should not Fiitjee pinnacle since you have not any scholarship it means you are average student and in Fiitjee it is impossible for average students to coupup with Fiitjee speed because Fiitjee only teaches for jee exam Fiitjee not think for the base to be given to student for IIT and it`s teaching is very high level and the teachers also not teaches first from ncert and R D dharma So it is my personal advice that you should not go to Fiitjee pinnacle because I have suffered from this
Saloni Sharma
25 Points
7 years ago
You should join FIITJEE pinnacle .it is the best programme so far.In this you will get ample time for self study.fiitjee north west  teachers are best.they teach at the board level and also JEE level.But still it depends on you whether you will use or misuse the free time.Dont worry they are not that fast.
MUKUND
32 Points
5 years ago
lets see it totally depands upon your performance on ntse exams and board exams i.e. there is no matter if you hadnot received any scholorship in fiitjee admission test. because if you qualified ntse stage 1 and also have a great scorer in board exam then with these documents you can avail scholorship at the time of admission. But you must have to score at least 90+ marks in ntse stage 1

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free