hi my aieee rank is 5800 and i have opted for mnnit allahabad mechanical. which is the top branch of institute after computers and has done quite well in last two yrs. with an avg. package of 5.5 lakhs. although i have an option of dce civil also. pls. suggest me which college should i prefer. i have equal interest in both the branches.

hi my aieee rank is 5800 and i have opted for mnnit allahabad mechanical. which is the top branch of institute after computers and has done quite well in last two yrs. with an avg. package of 5.5 lakhs.

although i have an option of dce civil also.

pls. suggest me which college should i prefer. i have equal interest in both the branches.

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi

Well, both mechanical and civil has gt good scopes in India although civil is on a boom these days with the infrastructure development taking place at such a pace in India. Although DCE is a very good college , but the average pay package that u r mentioning about MNIT is a bit less fr DCE as per their placement statistics.

So, I ll suggest u fr MNIT mechanical , coz an average package of 5.5 lacs p.a is good fr graduates.  These are the placement stats fr DCE. Civil jobs are more lyk field jobs and all, so its ur interest wat kinda job u'll prefer.

Placements Statistics

Branch-wise Percentage of Students Placed in 2007 and 2008

Package Details in LPA (Figures for 2008 are for the Phase I of Placement Season Only)

Category/Sector - wise Details of Recruiters (2008)

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free