ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Hello again. Well I have taken your advice and opted for NIT Calicut Computer Science. Still waiting for the seond round of seat allotment at IIT. Do you think there is any hope ? with rank 7118 ? Regards.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi

Well, its good u have taken admission , CSE from NITs is a good option . As far as , getting into IITs is concerned , there are seats vacant coz all the quota seats have nt been filled up , as many students cud nt clear the cut off. 1100 of the quota seats were nt filled up, even when the cut off fr quota ws lowered.

Some of the obc seats have been transferred to general , and rest are fr the preparatory courses. At your rank , i think it would be quite low probability getting into IITs even in the second counselling. At present , be content with ur current situation as its good too, and hope fr the best.

Best of Luck!!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Whether there will be any benefit if i study good organic and inorganic books now in last 1.25 month as i have thoroughly read ncert books and my class notes?

inorganic chemistry had high weightage in jee adv so u must read JD LEE very effectively by making short notes for questions of inorg refer op tandon do himanshu pandey for organic...

ng29 2 months ago

for inorg JD LEE os best for organin refer SN SANYAL for mechanisms then do Himanshu pandey for questions approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago

Read the imp chapters in both of them . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 2 months ago
what is the scope of civil engineering for girls?i’m much intersted in it.Let me know about higher study options,job opportunities in india and abroad.

Civil engineers design and supervise the creation of structures. Not just buildings - civil engineers work on everything from tunnels and dams, to highways and airports, to water and sewer...
  img
Suraj Prasad 9 months ago

Nowadays, girls/women do all the professional activities that have only done by boys/men a few decades before! Girls/women are there in the fields of defence services, aeronautics, driving...
  img
Harishwar 9 months ago
respected sir, on what basis do we get ranks and seats in nits...?? can you please explain me ???

On the basis of JEE MAIN score and class 12 th exams....Its a 60-40 ratio....alsong with Home state Reservation....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

rank is calculated on the basis of jee main score and cbse board percentage, one important thing board percentile is added not percentage., and there are quotas like state quota , or caste...

ng29 one month ago

You need to get good marks in board as well as jee main to get a seat in nits.

shubham sharda one month ago
sir i want to take cs branch in iit’s what will be the preference order of iit colleges(all) ?

Hi Jatin, CS branch is now a days on the top preference for any of the students that to in the IITs. If you are getting and having the intereset in the same, please take it.
  img
Vijay Mukti 17 days ago
can i know what are the most important topics in chemistry for iit jee

Organic is very very Important. The complete organic. Other than that, P block, Equilibrium, Electrochemistry , atomic structure are also important. Approve if i helped ;)

Mujahid Ahmed one year ago

it would have been better i u told that u are in 11th or 12th every topic is important and as the pattern of iitjee keeps changing u should not leave anything

chandan jha one year ago
hiiii sir..my date of birth is 27-09-99..i just wanted to know that am i eligible to sit in AIPMT-2016 examination..???

(i) He/she has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/BDS Course and is...
  img
Saurabh Kumar yesterday

Yes you will be of 17years and above till 31 st Dec. 2016. Please refer eligibility criteria for detailed information.
  img
Vijay Mukti yesterday

Not eligible. YOu should complete 17 years
  img
Avinash yesterday
View all Questions »