Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Hello again. Well I have taken your advice and opted for NIT Calicut Computer Science. Still waiting for the seond round of seat allotment at IIT. Do you think there is any hope ? with rank 7118 ? Regards.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi

Well, its good u have taken admission , CSE from NITs is a good option . As far as , getting into IITs is concerned , there are seats vacant coz all the quota seats have nt been filled up , as many students cud nt clear the cut off. 1100 of the quota seats were nt filled up, even when the cut off fr quota ws lowered.

Some of the obc seats have been transferred to general , and rest are fr the preparatory courses. At your rank , i think it would be quite low probability getting into IITs even in the second counselling. At present , be content with ur current situation as its good too, and hope fr the best.

Best of Luck!!

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

I got admission into iit madras. Can anyone guide me as on how to apply for the hostel rooms?

You will be alloted there. Do not worry about it. just chill and ready to enjoy its life. Best of luck.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

You need to visit the official weblink of the inst and get to know the requisite information,.....did you carry out a survey of the comparative analysis of some other equally good and...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

Congratulations! Can you tell us about your preparation and all?

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 6 months ago
Which books are good for iit jee maths?Which book is better one Skills in coordinate geometry by Dr Sk Goel goyal or New pattern iit mathematics,sk goel...

sorry for above answer ncert maths also good book but not iit jee inprepation jee you have read concept if you read only one book you don’t get full knowledge first you read telugu academi...

RAMCHANDRARAO one month ago

NCEERT BOOK IS GOOD FOR IIT JEE EXAM EXAM ALL THE BEST BEST OF LUCK THANK YOU WISH YOU HAPPY NEW YEAR

RAMCHANDRARAO one month ago
SIR,please tell me where i got wrong-a small force F is applied so that the small box,boy C and the big box move together with an acceleration a.the coefficient of friction between the...

No first of all the FBD of block B is nopt complete it will also experience reaction of friction on left side and friction also acts when there is a tendency of motion .Everytime you need...
  img
Sourabh Singh 7 days ago
In which year did mahatma gandhi launch The Dandi March?

The political and social milieu of India was in turmoil following the formation of the Simon Commission for drawing up a constitution for India and the subsequent rejection of the Nehru...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

Salt Satyagraha was a campaign of non-violent protest against the British salt tax in colonial India which began with the Salt March to Dandi on March 12, 1930. It was the first act of...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

Circumstances Leading to the Dandi March also tell the circumstances leading to dandi march ?

sneha jha 6 years ago
sir , can u pls advice what books we refer for 11 th and 12 th . also can u suggest what study material i should buy .

askiitians self study package is very much recommended to you check out our sample videos...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

i would suggest aakash material............ i have found that aakash books contains the best theory portion from all the books you have mentioned............

Mohit Kumar 13 days ago

sir , i dont want videos. i need only hard copy notes. can u pls advice. bansal or resonance or fiitjee which is better

andrews one month ago
I have got 356650 clr rank i have got 5868 ST rank. can i get nit.?

You can get NITs.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

Yes you may get an NIT, My advise is to visit the official website of Jeemains to cull out the latest updates and also keep an eye on the status of counselling rounds ‘ outcome as...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off