Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: IND30

Hello again. Well I have taken your advice and opted for NIT Calicut Computer Science. Still waiting for the seond round of seat allotment at IIT. Do you think there is any hope ? with rank 7118 ? Regards.

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi

Well, its good u have taken admission , CSE from NITs is a good option . As far as , getting into IITs is concerned , there are seats vacant coz all the quota seats have nt been filled up , as many students cud nt clear the cut off. 1100 of the quota seats were nt filled up, even when the cut off fr quota ws lowered.

Some of the obc seats have been transferred to general , and rest are fr the preparatory courses. At your rank , i think it would be quite low probability getting into IITs even in the second counselling. At present , be content with ur current situation as its good too, and hope fr the best.

Best of Luck!!

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Please tell the respective books for physics , chemistry and maths for class 11.

@ riya You can follow these books for sucess in the engg entrance exam . PHYSICS 1- CONCEPT OF PHYSICS BY H C VERMA 2- PROBLEMS IN GENERAL PHYSICS BY I E IRODV 3- UNDERSTANDING PHYSICS BY D ...

Umakant biswal one month ago

please visit www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/important-books.html thanks and approve my answer if any other question please post it

SAHIL one month ago
HOW CAN I PRACTICE TEST PAPERS FOR IIT-JEE ADVANCED.WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE WAYS THAT I CAN PRACTICE AS MUCH AS TEST PAPERS.

@ xavier actually the thing is frst complete the syllabus . thats the frst thing u have to do , and make sure u have not leaved any topic behind , which will trouble you in jee advanced ....

Umakant biswal 18 days ago

HI XAVIER YOU CAN ENROLL FOR THE TEST SERIES OFFERED BY ASKIITIANS. REALLY IT IS IMRESSING AND HELPFUL. IT WILL HELP YOU TO INCREASE YOUR PERFORMANCE THANKS POST IF ANY DOUBT REGARDING...

SAHIL 18 days ago
Hello..... Which is the most sweetest artificial sugar ??

@ jeeva The most sweetest artificial sugar will be Aspartame . that are there in the chemistry in everyday life chapter of class 12 , kindly refer ncert . there are many types of sweetener...

Umakant biswal 25 days ago
what is eligibility criteria for second attempt in jee mains?.. can any frist year student studing in any local college will be allowed to give jee mains?

@ mubin yes, for sure.. for attempting jee main u just need to fulfill the crietria of elligibility , that is 3 attempts consecutive a year , and inimum percentage required for sitting in...

Umakant biswal one month ago
Please give me detailed Introduction of Hyper threading Technology.

Processor resources, however, are often underutilized and the growing gap between core processor frequency and memory speed causes memory latency to become an increasing performance...

Amit Saxena 7 years ago
sir which branch AND college is better between NIT AGARTALA ------PHYSICS DUAL DEGREE OF BSC AND MSC and JAYPEE INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY,NOIDA --------COMPUTER SCIENCE sir please ...

Take decision according to the branches you want to take.If you ant to make your career in research or in teaching MSc physics would be a better option but for a decent job in public or...
  img
Avinash one year ago

Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...

Soneel Verma one year ago

Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...

Soneel Verma one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off