Dear Friends, After sending my first question with the same title I thought I can add few more points so that I can able to communicate well. YES I am very much interested about my children get admitted into ITTs. But at the same time I don't want to force anything. Q1) So how can I identify they have the basic interest / talents / passion to do this ? Q2) what are the pre requisites to make an attempt in to this most prestigious and toughest exams ? Q3) Can I enroll them in to UCMAS etc or do I need to enroll them in crossword / puzzle related classes now and then later stage in IIT coaching classes ? Please provide a complete table kind of summary like 'Age Vs Steps needs to be done by the parents' to enable them to succeed in IITs ? IF SOME OF YOU SHARE ABOUT YOUR REAL TIME EXPEREINCES LIKE HOW YOU GET THE SPARK / MOTIVATION TO JOIN IITS AND HOW YOU GOT SUPPORT FROM YOR PARENTS / FRIENDS / ETC IN THE SAME LINE OF MY EMAILS IT WOULD BE REALLY HELPFUL. Thanks a lot for your detailed answer / reply. Sincerely Sowmi (Sowmi.narayanan@planetsoft.com)

Dear Friends,

After sending my first question with the same title I thought I can add few more points so that I can able to communicate well.

YES I am very much interested about my children get admitted into ITTs. But at the same time I don't want to force anything. Q1) So how can I identify they have the basic interest / talents / passion to do this ? Q2) what are the pre requisites to make an attempt in to this most prestigious and toughest exams ? Q3) Can I enroll them in to UCMAS etc or do I need to enroll them in crossword / puzzle related classes now and then later stage in IIT coaching classes ? Please provide a complete table kind of summary like 'Age Vs Steps needs to be done by the parents' to enable them to succeed in IITs ? IF SOME OF YOU SHARE ABOUT YOUR REAL TIME EXPEREINCES LIKE HOW YOU GET THE SPARK / MOTIVATION TO JOIN IITS AND HOW YOU GOT SUPPORT FROM YOR PARENTS / FRIENDS / ETC IN THE SAME LINE OF MY EMAILS IT WOULD BE REALLY HELPFUL. Thanks a lot for your detailed answer / reply.

Sincerely
Sowmi (Sowmi.narayanan@planetsoft.com)

Grade:

2 Answers

suryakanth AskiitiansExpert-IITB
105 Points
13 years ago

Dear Mr.Narayanan,

Try to inculcate the habbit of solving puzzels and brain teasers that help them to think out of the box.The enroll them in maths olympiads and talent exams that will drive thier attention towards solving tuff problems.There are no prerequsites just have to be strong iat your basics all the tuffest questions in the world are just based on the basics .so strong basics more easy to solve the problems.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

Sowmi Narayanan
4 Points
13 years ago

Dear Sureya Kanth,

Thank you very much for the reply and i definitely stat following your suggestions. When ever find time Keep me posted the relavent web sites , information and materials etc. If possible and permitted then please share your personal email id alone for any further clarifications. Have a good day!!

Sincerely

Sowmi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free