Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

HELLO SIR I GOT A SEAT IN CSE DEPARTMENT IN ISMU DHANBAD & I GOT A SEAT ALLOTED IN ECE IN NIT SURAT (GUJARAT) . SO PLEASE TELL ME WHICH IS  BETTER . PLEASE GUIDE ME.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi

I ll Suggest u to go for ECE in NIT Surat coz ISM is more known fr its mining engineering and up the charts of ranking becoz of that reason. Moreover ECE has gt great scope ahead, even more than cse. Graduates in Electronics Engineering have opportunities in Government and private companies for installation, operation and maintenance of electronics equipments and systems. Defence, space and other large research organisations employ electronics engineers in design and development of complex devices and systems for signal processing and telecommunication. Industries involved in design and fabrication of devices, integrated circuits, embedded systems, electronic equipments etc have also provide large scale placements for engineers with this specilisation. Installation and maintenance of electronic equipments used for health care in hospitals, equipments & systems for instrumentation and control in process industries automation systems of assembly line in production industries, etc are also handled by electronics engineers.

The placement record for ISMU :

CURRENT PLACEMENT POSITION

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

which is better? NIST – ECE DTU – ECE MNIT Jaipur – CSE IIT Guwahati – Biotechnology

If you are interested in bio sciences and wanted to pursue in reaearch areas biotech would be a best option and also it is in older IIT otherwise choose MNIT jaipur as it got good ranking...
  img
Avinash 7 months ago

DTU Stands atop among all, if you still have some doubts then you may visit the official weblinks of all these institutions along with some other reputed institutions too, like – BMS...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago
i m an avereage scorer and wishes to crack iit. i see iit questions aND try to solve them but i could not do them . they are hard for me to understand also when i ask teacher should i set...

Nothing is impossible, you don’t think over weakness.. You first go hard through all the basic concepts of topic and then check previous years questions on the topic.. Start with easy...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

Don’t lose heart and don’t be discouraged, be determined and never give up, sooner or later you will get results in your favour, follow these guidelines –Stay focused on your studies and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago
sir would i get C.S in BIT Jaipur on the basis of JEE Mains Rank 50172...please help..

Yes you can get it. Apply for it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

Myb suggestion to you is to visit the oficial website of Jeemains and Josaa, because there you will come across the latest updates of the rankinga as well as the allotments of seats as per...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago
how maNY tyms a person could attempt the exam

JEE advanced can be attempted for maximum of 2 times. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Three attempt for JEE mains. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

One can attempt JEE mains for thrice and Jee advance for twice and that too in subsequent years back to back, and you may follow these tips for preparation –Stay focused on your studies and ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago
can u please tell me how to draw lewis structure i am not able to understand it from any book please help me out and one more thing cna u tell me how to learn derivation

firstly you have to calculate outermost electrons of atoms in a given compound and choose the central atom which is less electro negative atom in a compound after that you have to draw...

RAMCHANDRARAO 2 months ago
Hey! Can someone tell me about some good books to prepare for SAT exam. Both for SAT 1 and SAT 2. What is difficulty level of science and maths section? Thanks. Have a great day!

spark notes has all the information about the sat1 and sat2 exams.you may once refer that book.........................

N JYOTHEESWAR 14 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off