ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   HELLO SIR I GOT A SEAT IN CSE DEPARTMENT IN ISMU DHANBAD & I GOT A SEAT ALLOTED IN ECE IN NIT SURAT (GUJARAT) . SO PLEASE TELL ME WHICH IS  BETTER . PLEASE GUIDE ME.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi

I ll Suggest u to go for ECE in NIT Surat coz ISM is more known fr its mining engineering and up the charts of ranking becoz of that reason. Moreover ECE has gt great scope ahead, even more than cse. Graduates in Electronics Engineering have opportunities in Government and private companies for installation, operation and maintenance of electronics equipments and systems. Defence, space and other large research organisations employ electronics engineers in design and development of complex devices and systems for signal processing and telecommunication. Industries involved in design and fabrication of devices, integrated circuits, embedded systems, electronic equipments etc have also provide large scale placements for engineers with this specilisation. Installation and maintenance of electronic equipments used for health care in hospitals, equipments & systems for instrumentation and control in process industries automation systems of assembly line in production industries, etc are also handled by electronics engineers.

The placement record for ISMU :

CURRENT PLACEMENT POSITION

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How can i prepare for iit well .Its been 2 years me preparing for iit .Next year i have my iit jee exam .Can you give some imporatant conclusion on which chapter has to concentrated more...

Hi Student, Here are the following chapaters from PCM which you concentrate more up on. Physics Current Electricity – A thorough idea of Kirchoff’s law will help you solve...
  img
Harishwar 6 months ago

Hi Student, Here are the following chapaters from PCM which you concentrate more up on. Physics Current Electricity – A thorough idea of Kirchoff’s law will help you solve...
  img
Harishwar 6 months ago
Which is strongest material- Mild steel or stainless steel?

Mild steel. The lattice of atoms in the Fe is strongest when the fewest "impurities" (such as carbon) shear that lattice structure.Stainless steel is not made for it's strength but for it's...

Miryala Gopalakrishna 2 months ago
sir, i want sl loney plane trigonometry part 1 solutions in pdf format From where can i get it?? Please give me the link.....

Hi, You need to search for it. The copy may be available in the market, but the chances are less. You can search it on internet as well. There are various content companies who provides...
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago

sir,i have searched a lot from my side but i am not getting it..do u know any website or blog through which i can get it

vineet chatterjee 6 months ago
sir,what are the most scoring topics for iitadvanced

Kinematics, Fluids, Magnetism, EMI and Modern Physics.
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago

MATHS:CALUCLUS,PARABOLA AND ELLIPSE(CONICS),VECTOR AND 3D,COMPLEX NUMBERS PHYSICS:OPTICS,ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM CHEMISTRY:CO ORDINATION CHEMISTRY,ELECTROCHEMISTRY,QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 27 days ago
While being to page 76-100 of 4830,and trying to just get back to immediate preceding page (through back arrow), the navigator brings me back to 1-25 of 4830. It is quite exaspertaing. Can...

This is in which regards Please specify the complete problem
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

Thanks, Sir For instance : go to Engineering Entrance Exam (Q & A) page ---be on 51-75 of 4850 and click the last question which is at present related to VITEEE 2015------see the answer of...

rakesh chandra one month ago
I HAVE SCORED 133 MARKS IN JEE MAINS. I GOT 95.2% IN CBSE BOARD EXAM IN THIS YEAR 2015. CAN I GET A SEAT IN NIT? PLEASE REPLY.

you can get a seat in nit but not in good nit and not a good branch

Gman Namg 23 hours ago

what about your advanced paper

Gman Namg 23 hours ago
View all Questions »