this is manoj.! i'm stuck in a dilemma of choosin between coachin institutions in bangalore. i m seriously confused with tis. i dono wat i shud do in this situation. its between BASE & FIITJEE. i wrote my entrance tests at both the institutions and i was shocked to know the fee demanded by fiitjee. its high. though its not abt the money factor but i am tensed abt cet also because i don want to be left half way without ne seat in iit o no rank in cet. please suggest something.! shall i join BASE and use its study material and also other coursewares.?

this is manoj.! i'm stuck in a dilemma of choosin between coachin institutions in bangalore. i m seriously confused with tis. i dono wat i shud do in this situation. its between BASE & FIITJEE. i wrote my entrance tests at both the institutions and i was shocked to know the fee demanded by fiitjee. its high. though its not abt the money factor but i am tensed abt cet also because i don want to be left half way without ne seat in iit o no rank in cet. please suggest something.! shall i join BASE and use its study material and also other coursewares.?

Grade:

2 Answers

suryakanth AskiitiansExpert-IITB
105 Points
13 years ago

Dear manoj,

You can get a good rank without joining FIITJEE by working hard and practising good number of problems.And joining FIITJEE doesnot mean that you cant study for CET.You can do that with proper time management.I would suggest, you take BASE caoching centre and subscribe for FIITJEE test series and study material.FIITJEEE test series is very useful and it definitley helps youThis way you can study for CET,and write FIITJEE mock test.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

murugan manoj
4 Points
13 years ago

oh thanks.! i really feel better now. and i want to know that if i study fo iit-jee, will it be easy for me to crack cet. i'm askin this becaus i heard ppl sayin that cet and iit are two differerent streams and copin up at both the ends s difficult.
s it true? can i do well in cet also by just workin hard with iit stuff..??

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free