hello sir, i am a btech cs student from cochin university of science and technology . sir at present i am in a lot of tension becoz i thing that my univ.. is not as reputed as any iit and nit and that i will not get proper placement like that of iitans and nitans despite all my rigrous efforts . pl help me out pl give me some motivation to work , concentreate on the business at hand and make sure that i leave no stone unturned for gate 2013 and finally fulfill my childhood dream of studing at the prestegious iits of my country. pl help me out sir please before i eend my life ooh god help me.. pl do answer me and this too that if mtech is beneficial for ones carrier. pl respond pl help.

hello sir,
i am a btech cs student from cochin university of science and technology . sir at present i am in a lot of tension becoz i thing that my univ.. is not as reputed as any iit and nit and that i will not get proper placement like that of iitans and nitans despite all my rigrous efforts . pl help me out pl give me some motivation to work , concentreate on the business at hand and make sure that i leave no stone unturned for gate 2013 and finally fulfill my childhood dream of studing at the prestegious iits of my country. pl help me out sir please before i eend my life
ooh god help me..
pl do answer me and this too that if mtech is beneficial for ones carrier.
pl respond pl help.

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Param

please don't think like this. Its not that only IITs and NITs people get opportunity they get ggod start only. and then they have to convert this good start in a successful career by their hard work and sincerity. so dont loose hope give your best. upload your resume on the various job sites. so them your positive attitude and ability. and side by side prepare for GATE also.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free