I am being offered Extended Class Room Coaching (ECC) at Vidya Mandir Classes,DelhiNCR. Please guide me Is it a good option.Travel Time from my residence In Noida to VMC Centre NSP,Pitampura is approx 1hr 15 mts or more,one way. Will it be advisable to spend so much time once or twice a week. Or should I go for nearby centre( Anand Vihar) where the travel time is half an hour. Please suggest as I am slightly confused

I am being offered Extended Class Room Coaching (ECC) at Vidya Mandir Classes,DelhiNCR. Please guide me Is it a good option.Travel Time from my residence In Noida to VMC Centre NSP,Pitampura is approx 1hr 15 mts or more,one way. Will it be advisable to spend so much time once or twice a week. Or should I go for nearby centre( Anand Vihar)  where the travel time is half an hour. Please suggest as I am slightly confused 

Grade:10

1 Answers

suryakanth AskiitiansExpert-IITB
105 Points
13 years ago

Dear Namit,

Good that you are being offered a extended class room programm.You dint mention your class.If you are in 11th go ahead and take the classes becaouse you need good guidence in your 11th.If you are in 12th then dont waste your time.If you are travelling that long you will lose atleast 5 hrs that trying to relax.5 hrs is a lot of time to waste.so if you are in 12th dont waste tour time and attend classes from the near by centre.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free