sir i have got computer science in nit agartala and i can get metallurgy in pec . i live in chandigarh. can you tell me which option will be best for me also tell me about package in agartala. thanks..

sir i have got computer science in nit agartala and i can get metallurgy in
pec . i live in chandigarh. can you tell me which option will be best for me
also tell me about package in agartala.
thanks..

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

hi

I think mettalurgy in PEC would be better .PEC has got a better placement record and is a better institute than NIT Agartala. If u are concerned about the future in Metallurgy , then do not worry much, Metallurgy has got a fine scope ahead.

Metallurgical engineering has a wide scope because it is a specialization field, basically metallurgy is science and technology of metals and materials,after four year you may get excellent job or you may go further for M.S or M.TECH,basically metallurgy has three field which are physical metallurgy,extractive metallurgy and mechanical metallurgy, the main benefit of this branch is that very few seats available in the india .. So excellent and bright future in metallurgy.. 
metallurgical Engineering is a broad field that deals with all sorts of metal-related areas. The three main branches of this major are physical metallurgy, extractive metallurgy, and mineral processing. Physical metallurgy deals with problem solving: you’ll develop the sorts of metallic alloys needed for different types of manufacturing and construction. Extractive metallurgy involves extracting metal from ore. Mineral processing involves gathering mineral products from the earth’s crust.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free