URGENT HELP REQUIRED PLEAASEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELLO SIR i am kannan ,sir due to some unavoidabale circumstances i can't STUDY in class11 nither base so profoundly nor higher level and now i have strong will to prepare for iit buT neither Their is Time nor There is understanding between me and subjeTcs so now whaT should i do as class 12 will begin in 3/4 monTHS AND NOW I WNAT TO PREPARE FOR IIT BY STARTING FROM BASE I.E NCERT (BY READING THEM AND THEN HIGHER BOOKS )BY REMAINING AWAKE ALL NIGHT PLEASE TELL ME IF I AM A RIGHT PATH AS I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL AND AFTERWARDS TUTIONS IN DAY??

URGENT HELP REQUIRED PLEAASEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELLO SIR

i am kannan ,sir due to some unavoidabale circumstances i can't STUDY

in class11 nither base so profoundly nor higher level and now i  have strong will to prepare for iit buT neither Their is Time nor There is understanding between me and subjeTcs so now  whaT should i do as class 12 will begin in 3/4 monTHS AND NOW I WNAT TO PREPARE FOR IIT BY STARTING FROM BASE I.E NCERT (BY READING THEM AND THEN HIGHER BOOKS )BY REMAINING AWAKE ALL NIGHT PLEASE TELL ME IF I AM A RIGHT PATH AS I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL AND AFTERWARDS TUTIONS IN DAY??

Grade:11

1 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Kannan

Don't think too much for the past. You have still more than one year left . From now onwards don't waste your time properly. join some  good coaching. they have tie up with schools and you need not go to school daily then. NCERT ia a must for all the three subjects.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively :Click here to download the toolbar..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free