HI SIR I HAVE GOT MECH. ENG AT NIT JAIPUR ARE B.E. AND B.TECH . SAME DEGREES OR DIFFERENT? WILL MECH. ENG. FROM NIT JAIPUR WILL BE A GOOD OPTION . WHAT SALARY CAN I EXPECT ? CAN WE DO M.TECH. FROM IIT AFTER B.E. FROM NIT ?

HI SIR

I HAVE GOT MECH. ENG AT NIT JAIPUR

ARE B.E. AND B.TECH. SAME DEGREES OR DIFFERENT?

WILL MECH. ENG. FROM NIT JAIPUR WILL BE A GOOD OPTION . WHAT SALARY CAN I EXPECT ?

CAN WE DO M.TECH. FROM IIT AFTER B.E. FROM NIT?

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi

NIT Jaipur is a good institute and mechanical is also a good branch and an evergreen branch too. To know about there placements , then do visit www.mnit.ac.in/placement/placement_report_mnit_2008-09.pdf .

B.E and B.tech degree are the same and just two diff names.

One can always do M.tech from IIts after doing B.tech from NITs. One just have to clear the GATE xam held by IITs fr admission into post graduation courses. 

GATE - The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is an all India Examination conducted by the six Indian Institutes of Technology and Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, on behalf of the National Coordinating Board - GATE, Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD), Government of India.

The Objectives of GATE are:To identify meritorious and motivated candidates for admission to Post Graduate Programmes in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, and Pharmacy at the National level.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free