Sir, i came across the 2008 opening and closing ranks at nit trichy's own website[nitt.edu]. These ranks are very different from those available at the ccb site and looked very promising for me. I'd like to know are they the final counselling ranks of last year??

Sir, i came across the 2008 opening and closing ranks at nit trichy's own website[nitt.edu]. These ranks are very different from those available at the ccb site and looked very promising for me. I'd like to know are they the final counselling ranks of last year??

Grade:12

2 Answers

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi

The one u might have seen could be the ranks for the home state quota. They are obviously quite lower as compared to the one on all india basis. Also , its a possibility that they are the final ones after the further counsellings and filling up of vacant seats in those counsellings.

These should be the final ranks after 4th counselling , coz quite many of the students do not keep going till the 4 counsellings and some get the seats even at low ranks.

sug holy
8 Points
14 years ago

THE HOME-STATE AND AI RANKS ARE GIVEN IN TWO SEPARATE TABLES ON THE NITT SITE ...SO THEY MUST BE THE FINAL COUNSELLING RANKS..........SIR ECE AT IIIT ALLAHABAD HAS GONE UPTO 62000+ FOR SC CATEGORY SO I EXPECT TO GET IT  IN THE 3RD COUNSELLING AS MY AIR IS 63389 .......IS IT WORTH  TAKING CONSIDERING THAT I HAVE OTHER OPTIONS OF SOME OF THE LIWER BRANCHES AT THE TOP INSTITUTES :

1. NSIT-MPA

2. PEC-EE 

3. PEC-"MAYBE" MECHANICAL

4. DCE-POLYMER

5.DCE-ENVIRONMENTAL

6. NIT KKR-MECH

7.IIIT ALLAHABAD-ECE

THESE ONES ARE QUITE SURE SO I WON'T SAY ABOUT THE LESS POSSIBLE OPTIONS .........I KNOW THE LIST IT LONG BUT CAN U HELP TO ORDER IT APPROPRIATELY.....THANX

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free