what should be my minimum marks for getting into tolani maritime institute for nautica science...

what should be my minimum marks for getting into

tolani maritime institute for nautica science...

Grade:

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear student,

Your marks should be ablove 290.

Other qualifications include:

1. Pass in 10 + 2 examination from a recognized Board/University with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM), with not less than 55% marks in PCM aggregate.

OR

With Physics as an individual subject in any one of the years of B.Sc., with not less than 50% marks in the final year of B.Sc., from a recognized University provided that the candidate must have passed 10 + 2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and
Mathematics (PCM) from a recognized Board.

OR

B.E./B.Tech or its equivalent degree from I.I.T. or from a college recognized by AICTE/UGC/DEC.

AND

2. Should have passed with not less than 50% marks in English as a separate subject, at either 10th or 12th standard or in the Degree program conducted by a recognized Board/University.

3. Medically fit as per the standards set by Merchant Shipping Medical Examination Rules, 2000 as amended from time to time.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free