• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Hello Sir/Ma'm

I've got Engineering physics at IIT Delhi;

Mech at BITS Pilani campus;

CSE at NSIT Delhi.

Please rank these according to future prosprects & SALARY PACKAGES in INDIA only.

In last reply you told me about prospects abroad, of which I can't think.

Please Help me as early as soon

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

hi anmol,

if u hav got into iit delhi den wat else r u thinking...u must know one thing dat iit delhi is d best engg.coll atleast in india n it has a pure 100% placement u needn't worry abt ur future at all....

Regarding ur query abt d scope in engg. physics , as a student from iitd itself , i will say dat engg. physics guys always bags d best placements here..n for scope in abroad i wud tell one more thing dat it is a research oriented field n it has got vast oppurtunities in foreign countries....d avg package of engg physics in delhi come 3rd after comp sc n u needn't bother abt these things n just go for d admission der.....

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

is Listening to white noise will help an iit student to increase concentration?
@ xavier yes , at somehow ,. but it cannot applicable for everyone . u can do yoga , exercise and listen to ur fav songs , but do remember donot distract your mind in that , u are doing...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Uou can also try this psychological life hack: before studying , listen a song you have not listened before. try to memorixe in first attempt. nw start studying while revesion listen the...
SAHIL 2 months ago
Yeah it does. It makes mind concentrate only on one thing which indirectly increases concentration power. do listen it.
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
Hello...... A body is thrown horizontally from the top of a tower and strikes the ground after three seconds at an angle of 45 degree with the horizontal. Find the height of the tower and...
Hii Use projectile motion equation by diving them along the x and y axis . You will get the answer
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
By the projectail motion concept time of flight t=2usin teeta / g 3=2usin teeta / g then finally you get u=15 root3 thank you
currently i am living in mumbai and which college should i go to persue my degree to become a quantum physicist so i can earn more salary.
hi xavier i will not suggest you a list of many colleges at this time. all this will make you confuse, i will suggest you only one college which is best for studying physics as well as to...
SAHIL 3 months ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. There are number of institutions which are quite good in almost all the respects. If you have a...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
Sir I am jaswant .my date of birth is 21/02/ I am studying in 11th.I want to fight neet 2018.does I am eligible.please replay.
@ jaswant yes, u are elligible with the age criteria only , after that u have to fill percentage and subject criteria also . that means u need to score 60 percent at least as a general...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
yes jaswant surely you are eligible for neet 2018. to read full eligibility criteria visit with warm regards sahil
SAHIL 4 months ago
Please Suggest me time table that contains how and which chapters should be covered and chapters which must be given importance .(for jee adv )
@ shuhaibks u will have to make your own time table as u better know which topics are weak to you and in which subject u are strong at . but while making time table make sure not to leave...
Umakant biswal one month ago
:}Hey visit
SAHIL one month ago
Here is another way how you can manage your studies. Counting time Note the time when you sit to read and get up. Set target each day to read this much time and set some target each morning ...
Piyush Behera 6 days ago
sir, what will be the expected date of jee 2010. Is it changed from 2nd sunday of april to day before 2nd sunday i.e. saturday
no such information is given by any iit. probably date of exam will be 11 of april. date will be confermed when the forms are out.
AskiitiansExpert Milanshu 7 years ago
no, there is not any information like this.
nishank gupta 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts