Hello.I am in class 10.Could you please tell me whether I should start my preparartion now?If yes then how should I prepare?

Hello.I am in class 10.Could you please tell me whether I should start my preparartion now?If yes then how should I prepare?

Grade:

2 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Utkarsh

its good that you are serious for your preparation now. But at this time what you can do is to pay your attention towards Maths. do the maths with proper understanding. this will be very helpful for your preparation and join some good coaching from 11th. and be consistent with your studies

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

tejas ramkumar
9 Points
13 years ago

i think this is the best and most appropriate timing for u r preparation. Be completely thorough with all ur basic concepts and then start u r preparation U can do this after u r boards get over that is during the holidays..... however  it is up to u.. if u have very well prepared in advance for u r exams then u can start preparing for jee.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free