respected sir, i had asked you about the difference between bits pilani and its campuses at goa and hyderabad. bt you replied that they offer good placements.It's ok and i also know that bits is a very good college, but what you replied was not what i was asking. i was basically asking about the difference about bits pilani and bits goa and hyderabad. My request to you is please give the appropriate and relevant answer

respected sir,
i had asked you about the difference between bits pilani and its campuses at goa and hyderabad. bt you replied that they offer good placements.It's ok and i also know that bits is a very good college, but what you replied was not what i was asking. i was basically asking about the difference about bits pilani and bits goa and hyderabad. My request to you is please give the appropriate and relevant answer

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear Rahul,

BITS Goa and Hyderabad are comparatively new campus and there are some thing that take time to excel. There is a lot of discussion regarding goa vs pilani on this forum. Check them out. They would give you greater knowledge.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free