im in 12th...i mean going to 12th in about 3-4 months i thought i'll start my preparations by 11th but ive noticed it that i dont AT ALL remember anything ive studied till now actually i remember but all's broken een ive left many of the topics i've studied till now...so please help me so that i at this point of time can cope with my 12th course and at the same time complete my broken (too a large extent) 11th studies :(

im in 12th...i mean going to 12th in about 3-4 months i thought i'll start my preparations by 11th but ive noticed it that i dont AT ALL remember anything ive studied till now actually i remember but all's broken een ive left many of the topics i've studied till now...so please help me so that i at this point of time can cope with my 12th course and at the same time complete my broken (too a large extent) 11th studies :(

Grade:12

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear student,

I can understand your situation very well and this happens to 85% of the students. What you really need is time to time revision and that will also help to boost up your confidence level..

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free