i am a student of iitg civil. My first sem cpi is 9.42. And i have a fair chance of branch change. which branch should i take?????? CSE,ECE,EEE,ME. I had biology in class xi and xii. so will CSE be difficult for me???????????

i am a student of iitg civil. My first sem cpi is 9.42. And i have a fair chance of branch change. which branch should i take??????
CSE,ECE,EEE,ME.

I had biology in class xi and xii. so will CSE be difficult for me???????????

Grade:Upto college level

3 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Sonu

No it will not be difficult. if you are hard working then you can easily cope up with the pressure.

Dear Tapan

His rank was 33

and marks are maths-110, physics - 144, chem- 116 and total 370

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Sandeep Naik
26 Points
7 years ago
I am a normal student and i got in iit guwahati through regervation(ST) . I got chemical science and technology and i want to change to cse , can i get it . and how many hours should i read daily???
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. There are number of institutions which are quite good in almost all the respects. If you have a particular institution(s) in your mind to pursue degree,then just make out what interests you the most and if you are in a fix to decide or if the branches are not as per your interest then you may think of taking admission at some other highly renowned institutions like –

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free