i am studant of 11isc and i am very much interested in iit.i am going to appear in 2012 but i am not confident whether i will get a good or atleast crack d exm 4 d 1st time .give me some suu=ggestions so dat atleast i can crack d exm?

i am studant of 11isc and i am very much interested in iit.i am going to appear in 2012  but i am not confident whether i will get a good or atleast crack d exm 4 d 1st time .give me some suu=ggestions so dat atleast i can crack d exm?

Grade:11

1 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Vikas

If you are really intrested then its the time you should strat your preparation. its all about hard work and determination. join some good coaching. and try to give attention towards concepts rather than memorising the formulas.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free