sir in this coming year I have to appear in enginering exams I am very much tensed plz give me tips and tricks to get into a good engineering college & how to reduce the tension plz suggest??

sir in this coming year I have to appear in enginering exams I am very much tensed plz give me tips and tricks to get into a good engineering college  & how to reduce the tension plz suggest??

Grade:12

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear surbhi,

Just be confident and stay motivated.

• About 30 days before the JEE Test, start getting acquainted with a wide variety of topics to improve the range of numericals you can attempt. Do not attempt lengthy questions, and focus instead on objective, numerical questions to practice as many types of questions as you can. You should look at breadth rather than depth in these 30 days.
  • Revise all important concepts and formulae, so that they are on your tips and come to you without any effort or thought.
  • The paper gives equal weightage to all three subjects and so should your  preparation.
  • Remember - The test has negative marking for wrong answers. So your familiarity with concepts will be crucial if you take the calculated risk of logical guessing.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free