Sir Acording to India today & Times of India VIT is ranked 8th & 9th respectively but according to askiitians list VIT is ranked 42nd , what is the difference between these two rankings Is VIT really a good college in terms of placement or it is a dumped college??????? If you ask to rate VIT college out of 10 how much you rate it in terms of placement and its accrediation sir ur is very important to me so please rate & give the answer with ur experience & knowledge

Sir

Acording to India today & Times of India VIT is ranked 8th & 9th respectively but according to askiitians list VIT is ranked 42nd , what is the difference between these two rankings

Is VIT really a good college in terms of placement or it is a dumped college???????

If you ask to rate VIT college out of 10 how much you rate it in terms of placement and its accrediation

sir ur is very important to me so please rate & give the answer with ur experience & knowledge

Grade:12

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear student,

VIT is a nice college and yes we do agree it has a high ranking. As far as placements are concerned its fantastic...

i will rate 8/10

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free