i am in claas 10.i am intrested in astronautical engineering so which subject shld i opt in class 11 and how many marks or% shld i get in class 12 to get in to a good college and how much would be the expenditure to study this(fees per annum)?and which entrance would be the best to go with? plzz reply soon...........

i am in claas 10.i am intrested in astronautical engineering so which subject shld i opt in class 11 and how many marks or% shld i get in class 12 to get in to a good college and how much would be the expenditure to study this(fees per annum)?and which entrance would be the best to go with?

plzz

reply soon...........

Grade:12

1 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Hema

After 12th you have to take Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics(PCM)

You can opt for IIT JEE and ISAT exam

for IIT JEE you need to get minimum 60% in 12th

for ISAT Min 70% in PCM in 12th and Min 70% in aggregate in 10th

Preparation for both is same. and expenditure varies every year.but these are government institutes so not very expensive

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free