I HAVE TAKEN INSTRUMENTATION &CONTROL ENGINEERING IN NIT, JALANDHAR. EXPECTED PACKAGE I COULD GET AFTER COMPLETING ENGINEERING

I HAVE TAKEN INSTRUMENTATION &CONTROL ENGINEERING IN NIT, JALANDHAR. EXPECTED PACKAGE I COULD GET AFTER COMPLETING ENGINEERING

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi

All the NITs do not disclose their placement records and the packages each year . But still their is a vague idea about the average packages for the entire institute,.which may include the highest salary and the lowest too . Given below is the approx average packages till nw. Although last yrs placement ws struck by recession but still , with time to come the packages cud rise.

For B.Tech students, Salary will be propotional to his ability & talent. There will be no much differences in the salary range for students in top level institutions like IITs, BITS & NITs.
But I am here provide you average salary range in these institutions for the last 5 years.
All IITs - Rs 525000/year OR 43750/month
BITs - Rs 475000/year OR 39500/month
NIT Trichy - Rs 400000/year OR 33000/month

Engineers get paid depending on their specialty and their skills, but even the lowest paid are above the median anywhere. Civil, industrial and manufacturing engineers are typically paid lowest, starting out, right out of college, in the US, at maybe $45,000/year. Chemical engineers right out of college will make $57-$60,000 or more. On average, an engineer will make about twice the starting salary when he retires (correcting for inflation, of course). Mechanical Engineers start at salaries about $5000/yr less, on average, than Chemical Engineers. Chem Es have been the highest paid for most of the last 50 years or more.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free