HI, I HAVE GOT MINING IN BHU.......... I WANT TO DO MBA FROM IIMS AFTER MY BTECH. AS THIS BRANCH MIGHT NOT FETCH ME A GOOD QUALITY JOB( CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG).........PLEASE ADVICE ME THE RIGHT TIME TO JOIN ANY COACHING INSTITUTE FOR CAT................ ALSO TELL ME ABOUT THE GOOD COACHING INSTITUTES IN VARANASI.....................

HI, I HAVE GOT MINING IN BHU.......... I  WANT TO DO MBA FROM IIMS AFTER MY BTECH. AS THIS BRANCH MIGHT NOT FETCH ME A GOOD QUALITY JOB( CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG).........PLEASE ADVICE ME THE RIGHT TIME TO JOIN ANY COACHING INSTITUTE FOR CAT................ ALSO TELL ME ABOUT THE GOOD COACHING INSTITUTES IN VARANASI.....................

Grade:12

2 Answers

AskiitiansExpert Rohan
8 Points
14 years ago

Hi Ankur,

First of all, PLease don't think the way you are doing it right now..

It really wont help your cause.... Cheer whatever comes in your path you must always welcome that with a smile on your face and accept it.. In turn try and work harder than ever.

For CAT according to me you must start goin to some coaching institute from 3rd year or may be from your 6th semester...

That is perhaps the best suited time for your preparations for CAT...

Well, for the coaching Institutes in varanasi, I dont think if there is any institute in varanase which has constantly proved to be a leading one

This is actually not the correct time for you to think about which coaching you should join after 3 years form now to prepare for CAT that you'll be appearing atleast 4yrs from now..

So first settles your knees and think upon it. Ask your seniors who migh allready be joining some coaching institutes for the better one....

Best of luck

good wishes

ANKUR SHAH
8 Points
14 years ago

thanks a lot ................

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free