I have secured 99 % in Class 10 in Math and Science each and qualified for round 2 in IMO and ISO each.Currently I am in Class 11 and preparing for MHT-CET .I want to persue IIT-JEE as well.What is the right technque to tackle with the syllabus (along with strong understanding of the concepts)? Kindly advice .

I have secured 99 % in Class 10 in Math and Science each and qualified for round 2 in IMO and ISO each.Currently I am in Class 11 and preparing for MHT-CET.I want to persue IIT-JEE as well.What is the right technque to tackle with the syllabus(along with strong understanding of the concepts)?Kindly advice.

Grade:11

1 Answers

Anil Pannikar AskiitiansExpert-IITB
85 Points
13 years ago

Dear Deepali ,

Thats gr8 congrats, u must start ur jee preparation from 11 itself, there are 2 options , either u can take a coaching class which will make ur way easier as they know what to study and trend of quest. which comes in exam or self study. First of all read ur basic NCERT books as they are the building blocks of concepts required to crack this exam, after that take some books meant for jee like HC verma for phy., MCQ by arihant and try to work out as many prob as u can . As u are able solve prob. u wil gain confidence and then  u can go for other books used by students in coll. like Irodov for phy., G N Berman for maths etc. This is the right time to start ur preparation so don't waste time...gud luck !

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Anil Pannikar

IIT Bombay

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free