There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

I am presently in class 11 and I am getting the postal course of brilliant tutorials since June. I am having a sit down test in the month of february and I have not completed the syllabus yet. I get very less time to study the postal cource.Please tell me how should i complete my syllabus for the test 

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Fawz

If you have not studied till date then its not a problem but dont read in a hurry for the test. there will be many more test after that. you should study each topic in detail and at a balanced pace so that you understand the concepts. remember your main aim is JEE not these tests. you will get many tests like this. and its good that you are in 11th. you have ample time to perpare for JEE. so use the time effectively. and give the test with the prepared topics only. these tests are for learning purpose only. find youe mistakes and correct them.

All the best.                                                           

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

in jee-advanced,how the marks of AIR is calculated,i mean to say AIR is calculated on the basis of 12TH (only PCM ) PERCENTAGE OR OVERALL PERCENTAGE OF 12TH std..
Marks for all th\e 5 subjects are used. But from next year board result wont have any weitage in JEE. Thanks
Vijay Mukati one month ago
@ xavier i think u are asking about those 75 percentile rule . if so , then all the 5 subjects will be used for the calculation of the percentile . but that do have some criteria , like if...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Marks for all the 5 subjects are used. But from next year board result wont have any weitage in JEE. u are asking about those 75 percentile rule .
Shreyas Patil one month ago
kindly let me know the cutoff for assam medical entrance examination 2015.
@ aakansha there is a criteria of 50 percent of the total marks decided by the dibrugarh university. i think thats the cutoff , still prev year it was that , i mean in 2015 , but not sure...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Dear Akanksha why don’t you visit the official website of the institution and get to know the cutoff, merit list and also your stature there whether you ar eable to secure a seat there or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
can someone please suggest me the best long term coaching centres in hyderabad for iit.
@ srestha THE FOLLOWING ARE THE BEST COACHING CENTRES IN HYDERABAD . kindly refer to the below list 1- BANSAL CLASSES , 2- aakash institute 3- T.I.M.E 4- RESONANCE EDUVENTURES 5- FIITJEE...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
Hello. I am in class 11 and am an NRI. My parents are from Telangana, India. I would like to know what options (colleges) I have in India for admission in to MBBS on merit basis and also on ...
Hi Nikita From year 2015 onwards a spearate entrance test will be conducted for NRI’s in MBBS. This exam is conducted by each state separately so you will have check it for each state...
Raheema Javed one year ago
Why is it easier to swim in the sea than in a river?
And sea water is more denser than river water because sea water contain salts which made it to be the denser one and hence, easy to swimmmmmmmm Pls approve diiiiiiiii u hve alreaddy so many ...
Vikas TU 5 years ago
swimming in sea is easier as it contains salt, which help us floating and for river as it is a fresh water and has less buoyancy force compared to sea . therefore it is easier to swim in...
vineel Sarma 5 years ago
It is easier because the density of sea water is more than river water so the buoyancy force act on the person is more i.e. Only the that big ships are floating in sea not in river
pIYuSh Chauhan 11 months ago
my rank in JEE Mains is 20k and in a fix to decide amongst ICE in NSIT, MAM in DTU or chemical/Electrical in BITS Mesra/NIT Durgapur.
@ deepak go for bit mesra , its the best option for you , bit mesra is famous for its placement status in electrical , so, it will give u better oppurtunity their , your order of preference ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts