Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

hi,my name is Sushant.

i just wanted to ask dat a lot of my portion is yet to study.....will i be able to crack iit???can u sugget me how to study at this moment of time in such a case????

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sushant

You should concentrate more on the part already covered. revise that part properly. If you feel that you can do some new part comfortably then only you should do that. and refer only one book for a topic/subjects. it will save your time. do the past year papers.

All the best.                                                           

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Which is a better option- it in nsit,Delhi or ece in mnnit allahabad ?
IT is always in demand . Although the scope of ECE is also there in future but that is also connected with the coding companies. So, go for IT sector .
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ aditi The first choice is the preferred one , as i=nsit delhi have a great demand all over the world , and even ece have scope , but MNIT is not that much good for it , so, better go with ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
is it good to do m.des instade of in civil??????what is future in m.des????what is the job after m.des??????
@ abhishek m tech is far more better than m. designing , m . designing have scope also like in robotics , nano technology and designing the mechnies in tech mahindra . but , if u will do...
2017 years ago
*Example 10 The length of hour hand of a wrist watch is 1.5 cm. Find magnitude of i. angular velocity ii. linear velocity iii. angular acceleration iv. radial acceleration v. tangential...
Radius is given to you. Magnitude of angular velocity is known to as (pie/30) rad/min. Hence you can find out the other values very easily
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
i got obc jee advance rank 512 sir .is cse in bhu or mechnical in chennai which is a better option please do answer
it is better to take mech in chennai as it is the one of the good branch and there are best job oppurtunities at chennai and there is one thing that if you are good at physics then it is...
Siva Rama Krishna Gudipudi 4 months ago
BHU has earned a very sound image in the field of quality education as well as best ever placements, So, getting a seat at BHU in any-any branch is a matter of pride, secondly the future...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
is one thing that if you are good at physics then it is better to you to take mechanical at chennai or otherwise if you are good at maths then it is preferable to take cse i.e.... you...
raj 4 months ago
yes, as of now , mbbs entrance exam will be conducted .. u can download the admit card by logging in to the website wth required credintials after 5 pm today .. if there will be any further ...
Umakant biswal 5 months ago
sir i have got 352029 rank in jee mains 2015 nd my category is general of uttar pradesh then sir which good colleges i get on behalf of this rank
Yes you may apply at renowned colleges/universities which have earned a very good image in the field of quality education and better placements,.....these instituions may be considered –...
Soneel Verma one year ago
You can try for local/state colleges around your state.
Archit Sharma one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts