WHICH IS BETTER IPU OR YMCA FARIDABAD AS IN BOTH I WILL GET GOOD BRANCH,REPLY FAST AS HARYANA COUNSELING IS GETING OVER .

WHICH IS BETTER IPU OR YMCA FARIDABAD AS IN BOTH I WILL GET GOOD BRANCH,REPLY  FAST AS HARYANA COUNSELING IS GETING OVER.

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi

Among these two colleges i would suggest u to go for IP University Delhi , because their placement scene is somewhat better than YMCA Faridabad .The students of this University are getting excellent placements in best of the companies like, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, DCM Technologies, Mahendra British Telecom, Quark, ST Microelectronics, Ranbaxy, Pepsi, HDFC & ICICI Banks, Nestle, LG, Reliance and so on. Also the IP University conducts xam on an all india basis and hence is recognised as a more reputed institute. Below is some the info about the two colleges:

The YMCA Institute Of Engineering, Faridabad was established in the year 1969, as a joint venture of the National Council Of YMCAs of India, Govt Of Haryana and the Central Agencies for Development Aid, Bonn, Germany. It started as an Indo-German project with an aim to impart technical education to a developing India on German pattern.
The Institute has been granted autonomous status from year 2007.
The Institute offers 4-year B.Tech. degree course in six disciplines i.e Information Technology, Computers, Electronics-Communication, Electronics-Instrumentation Control, Mechanical & Electrical.

The Institute also offers Post Graduate courses viz. M.Tech. (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Computers/ IT ), MBA, MCA and Ph.D.
status from year 2007.

IP university

The University is recognised by University Grants Commission (UGC), India under section 12B of UGC Act.

The University has been awarded the ISO 9001:2000 Certification by Standardization, Testing and Quality Certification Directorate, Department of Information Technology, Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, Government of India, for a period of three years.

it focus on professional education in the disciplines of engineering, technology, architecture, management, medicine, pharmacy, physiotherapy, nursing, education, law, journalism and mass communication, etc. and also to achieve excellence in these and related fields and other matters connected therewith or incidental  thereto.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free