Sir i am suffering from natural eye disesse kerotoconus.I see blurred images from one eye.However there is not much difficulty in daily life .I am also using contact lenses but still i am not 100% normal.I have ardent dezire to become engineer and is bright student.Please suggest sir am i eligible?

Sir i am suffering from natural eye disesse kerotoconus.I see blurred images from one eye.However there is not much difficulty in daily life .I am also using contact lenses but still i am not 100% normal.I have ardent dezire to become engineer and is bright student.Please suggest sir am i eligible?

Grade:12

1 Answers

Vivek Nigam
28 Points
13 years ago

rohit,,,

feeling vry sad to hear ur misery....if ur condition is too bad,we suggest that u shud take some rest.....

engineering is all about ur imagination,observation,knowledge,,,,,,,etc. etc. if u have passion for IITs,you can cross any limits,because there is no boundation for will power and self-confidence....so don't loose hope.....

be positive,be active,be awared.....

utilise yur time in good things,,don't mess out in some wrong addictions,,,make good freinds (which are ofcourse rare in schools)...i suggest yu to join a good coaching class,,,don't pay attention to schools coz dey are for dumb guys who come to learn only preliminary knowldge,,,,,its my own experiance,,,,,,leave the school , enroll yourselves in some cram school,,,join good coaching,,,,,work hard,,,,give maximum time to your studies,,,,,

make your aim clear for these 2 years....that you have to clear IITJEE!  Life in IITs is better than any other engineering college,,and remember ,IITs wud turn you into more proficient and capable engineer,,,,even if you get a chance of dropping an year,,,DONT HESITATE.......do JUST ANYTHING...for your goal....leave everything aside....and just meditate on your studies..

and remember 1 thing,,,,sense of satisfaction whe

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free