Respected Sir, I am studying in class XI and want to start my iit preparations. So cuuld help me about how should make my start & manage my time. I have not joined any iit coaching institute. So pls help me

Respected Sir,

I am studying in class XI and want to start my iit preparations.

So cuuld help me about how should make my start & manage my time. I have not joined any iit coaching institute.

So pls help me

Grade:

1 Answers

Vivek Nigam
28 Points
13 years ago

i wud suggest u to join best coaching in your city...and leave ur school immediately..and start preparing for JEE...else go to kota....

this is my personal experiance that...schools totally spoil your 2 years,nothing else,,eat away your precious time,viz extra-cirriculars,,recess,,annual function,celebration and other shitt.....also students in schools are less concious about their studies,,so spending time wid them will have negative impact on you...

in coaching classes,,you wud be totally oreinted for IITJEE,,,your whole focus will be on it,,,,,moreover in good coaching classes,,,teachers are very vibrant and motivating...they will provie your ample of experiance  as well as guidance,,,which will give you an additional competitive thrust...

remember,,,sense of satisfaction dat u get after getting selected in IITs and the time you spend there will remain lifelong in your memories,,as the life in IITs is very vibrant....a unique feature that distinguishes an IITian from rest of the engineers is that he is a different thinker,,,and much better than an average guy in every aspect...and you feel proud to be a part of its wonderful alumni......which is tons better than any other engineering college!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free