I have an aieee AIR 2751. In my first aieee counselling...............i could get only nit surat mech. i have higher preferred choices of nits trichy and nit warangal and surathkal in ec, cse and mechanical. i have got a place on the waiting list in the bits meritlist. pls tell me to wait for the next three consellings in aieee(have taken provisional admission there).............for the above choices(Can i get them???)..........................or i should go for bits???

I have an aieee AIR 2751.
In my first aieee counselling...............i could get only nit surat mech.
i have higher preferred choices of nits trichy and nit warangal and surathkal in ec, cse and mechanical.
i have got a place on the waiting list in the bits meritlist.
pls tell me to wait for the next three consellings in aieee(have taken provisional admission there).............for the above choices(Can i get them???)..........................or i should go for bits???

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi

Since you have taken the provisional admission in NIT surat , then waiting for the next three counsellings is no big deal. U can definitely try out for getting a better college or a better branch. Even if that does not work out, ur present college and branch are decent enough. NIT Surat is one of the top NITs and is almost equivalent to NIT warangal.

If u get any gud branch in BITS Pilani, then go for that , but do not prefer BITS Goa as its not much reputed institute. BITS is the best private institute in India , and is placed just after IITs.

Now if u are concerned whether u'll get any better branches, depends on ur luck. Every year , there is no fixed trend of the no. of seats that are vacant during the second or other counsellings. So, it depends whether ur desired branch in the desired college has the place of ur choice. So, just pray for the best and do not worry, coz ur present status is also decent.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free