There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i am getting usit in ipu and industrial managemt in nit kkr,so what should i choose

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

hi sunny,

u should definitely choose nit kkr,its much better than ip and industrial management is a fine branch ,nothing to worry about.NIT's are far much better than ipu,so dont waste any time and opt for nit,this will realy enhance ur cv and u can realy do well in ur future.

best wishes

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

How to prepare for kvpy ? What is the benefit of getting selected in this exam from sa stream . Will the whole syllabus of class 11 be coming in exam if so please yell me how to prepare tje...
@ anushka selecting in kvpy , have a lot of benifit , as you have direct entry in iiser and iisc like prominent institution , and this exam happens in two tier mode , frst u have to write a ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
dear Friend there is a saying – No pains, no gains that measn that iof you work hard then only you have chances to succeed, very true. It means that you will have to make yourself undergo a ...
Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago
HI ANUSHKA VISIT any more question plese post it thanks
SAHIL 3 months ago
Can anyone give me link to download all the question papers at a time from askiitians of all years with solutions. Downloading and searching one one question paper is time consuming. i want ...
@ shreyas i think u want previous year question paper . if so , then u have to download one by one year , but search in google , there are sites which gives you complete 5-6 years papers in ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
sorry but such link is not available.but you can do this task in your free time thanks best of luck for your preperations
SAHIL one month ago
i would liketo ask if an above average student like me ….who hasn’t participated in olympiads and all so much can crack iit with good rank? like i am smart enough but just never did so well ...
@ rushiklesh yes , for sure u can . beacuse olympiad donot have any relation with jee mainj and advanced . olympiad is just recommended to student only for checking their grasp on maths and ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
yeah obviously you can crack. After coming in 11 th from the first day u should be dedicated to study especially numericals. Practise them more and surely you can crack.
Shreyas Patil one month ago
wher i can download cpmt last year paper IT’S AN URGENT?
Please search google by writing “CPMT previous year papers”. And then go to the url of upcpmt2015.... You will get the papers there.
Raheema Javed one year ago
There are a lot of reasons for the outbreak of the First World War. Plz give me exact reason which was caused first world war.
There are many reasons why the World went to war in 1914. These are some of the more important reasons. Britain and Germany were competing to have the most powerful navy in the world. This...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
please suggest me the best publishers book for all medical entance examination papers hint?
@ sejal for medical entrances first of all u have to solve ncert for biology and chemistry both ( inorganic and organic ) thats is the besic , after that if u have time then proceed with...
Umakant biswal 28 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts