Dear Sir , Are the following topics enough to get the minimum qualifying marks in the iit jee 2011 , as i am perfect in them : Physics : electricity , magnetism , optics , mechanics ,properties of matter , Shm , waves. Chemistry : GOC , isomerism , hydrocarbons , nomenclature , aldehyde , ketones , amines , alcohols and ethers , states of matter , thermodynamics , electro chemistry , equilibrium , spd block elements and transition elements . Maths : functions , limits , continuity , differentiability , application of differentiation , integration , straight lines , circles , parabola , properties of triangle , complex numbers , quadratic equations , probability , determinants . awaiting reply Hassan kumar iit jee 2011 aspirant

Dear Sir ,
Are the following topics enough to get the minimum qualifying marks in the iit jee 2011 , as i am perfect in them :

Physics : electricity , magnetism , optics , mechanics ,properties of matter , Shm , waves.

Chemistry : GOC , isomerism , hydrocarbons , nomenclature , aldehyde , ketones , amines , alcohols and ethers , states of matter , thermodynamics , electro chemistry , equilibrium , spd block elements and transition elements .

Maths : functions , limits , continuity , differentiability , application of differentiation , integration , straight lines , circles , parabola , properties of triangle , complex numbers , quadratic equations , probability , determinants .

awaiting reply

Hassan kumar
iit jee 2011 aspirant

Grade:12

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear student,

If you have mastered all these important topics let me tell you your selection is for sure...

?

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free