There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Sir i want to ask u that how to crack iit jee 2010???????????????????

What type of questions are expected to be asked?????????

What about the marking scheme????????

How much i need to study????????

7 years ago

Answers : (2)

Study as much as u can 

no limit
7 years ago
										hi aalindi

There is no single arrow to crack jee it is all about how u do in those 3 hour or 6 hour....
major point is that u need to study at max..
hopefully u must have joined some coaching or are opting for some proper tuned guidance that would be actually helpful....
u can get correspondence material or some sort of any guidance or some online stuff
many sites are available nowadays

@ pattern
JEE pattern is objective till yet but it is not necesssary tht it would be followed nxt yr it may or might not change but you can always visit our site for that..

Regular study is rquired
quantity is not tht much important as quality is.......
so all the best for the future...
7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

is Listening to white noise will help an iit student to increase concentration?
@ xavier yes , at somehow ,. but it cannot applicable for everyone . u can do yoga , exercise and listen to ur fav songs , but do remember donot distract your mind in that , u are doing...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Uou can also try this psychological life hack: before studying , listen a song you have not listened before. try to memorixe in first attempt. nw start studying while revesion listen the...
SAHIL 2 months ago
Yeah it does. It makes mind concentrate only on one thing which indirectly increases concentration power. do listen it.
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
*Example 10 The length of hour hand of a wrist watch is 1.5 cm. Find magnitude of i. angular velocity ii. linear velocity iii. angular acceleration iv. radial acceleration v. tangential...
Radius is given to you. Magnitude of angular velocity is known to as (pie/30) rad/min. Hence you can find out the other values very easily
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
How much chapters should a scholar student study in one day for 12 th science board exams?
hi xavier i think if you are a scholar student you should give atleast 6 days to a single chapter . this will help in board as well as in competitive exams regards sahil
SAHIL 3 months ago
@ xavier . That purely depend upon the time u have for board exam , and the level of the brain of the student . beacuse some students take 2-3 days to complete a chap while some student...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Hai, Is lovely Professional University (LPU) is a good institution? Please reply
To best of my knowledge, Lovely Professional University stands atop amongst private universities not only in Punjab but also in India, It’s been labelled as the largest university for its...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
hi harisht lpu is a good college located in is best in case of infastructure if you compared it with other good colleges of punjab. it also provides good placement offers....
SAHIL 5 months ago
yup i tatally agree with the others.. its a really good college even i got an admission over there for this year .. good infastructure and excellent placement record.
nikhila 5 months ago
I require pims aicet entrance previous years papers
it available in,access this web address then you can download what you want put www. infront of sakshieducation.sorry for my answer if it is wrong
Rayapati Dillipkumar 7 months ago
Which is the best bokk for organic chemistry?
morrison and boyd AND SOLOMONS these are really the best books fororganic chemistry
Jitender Pal 6 years ago
I think the best book for organic is Jagadamba singh
A Sreekhar 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off