Please tell me in details the expected cutoffs and analysis of nda na written exam conducted on 22 august 2010.

Please tell me in details the expected cutoffs and analysis of nda na written exam conducted on 22 august 2010.

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear student,

The National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I & II) are held by Union Public Service Commissionfor admission to Army, Navy and Air Force Wings of the National Defence Academy fand Naval Academy, India.

NDA, NA - result of written test declared, NDA exam

Results of written test/ final selection is made available online on UPSC website when declared. Visit the Examination section on the UPSC website regularly for notification of result date.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free