Hello IIT JEE Aspirats! I will be taking the IIT JEE in 2013.. however, lately I have heard some news about the IIT JEE being abolished or ruled out by that time period... what can you suggust in that case? Should you still do all the hard work to prepare for the IIT JEE?

Hello IIT JEE Aspirats!

I will be taking the IIT JEE in 2013.. however, lately I have heard some news about the IIT JEE being abolished or ruled out by that time period... what can you suggust in that case? Should you still do all the hard work to prepare for the IIT JEE?

Grade:10

2 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Student

There will be a competition fir sure.whether it will be based on boards or JEE doesnt matter. you will have to work hard to get into IIT.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Deepak Ghansela
43 Points
13 years ago

It's all just rubbish thoughts.

U just concentrate on your studies as nothing will happen.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free