dear sir,, day by day as date of JEE exam is approaching i am getting scared about my preperations.... i started up wid A.DAS GUPTA but i am not able to solve problems,,even though I KNOW THE CONCEPT WELL.... so i am getting very frustated.....dont' knw how mny questions per chapter shud be enough for sufficient practice...since very LESS TIME IS REMAINING...i am panicked hard... but anyhow i have to make it for JEE this year.... pls give me some light of suggestion.....

dear sir,,

day by day as date of JEE exam is approaching i am getting scared about my preperations....

i started up wid A.DAS GUPTA but i am not able to solve problems,,even though I KNOW THE CONCEPT WELL....

so i am getting very frustated.....dont' knw how mny questions per chapter shud be enough for sufficient practice...since very LESS TIME IS REMAINING...i am panicked hard...

but anyhow i have to make it for JEE this year....

pls give me some light of suggestion..... 

Grade:

1 Answers

priyanka t
25 Points
13 years ago

first of all chill and relax....dont forget the point that there are many who think like you..tension reduces your productivity..so keep calm and cool...and if u cant make it into iit...no matter its not the end of life ..there are many better institutes here...all the very best for jee...n hv confidence in urself..:)

priyanka

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free