Hi I Have 4 years exp on IT and i have B.Tech on IT.I want do higher study on CS or IT from IIT-B. Can you please tell me on courses i can take a admission with out GATE. And can you please tell me with out GATE can i take admission on part time M.tech or PGDIIT

Hi

I Have 4 years exp on IT and i have B.Tech on IT.I want do higher study on CS or IT from IIT-B. Can you please tell me on  courses i can take a admission with out GATE.

And can you please tell me with out GATE  can i take admission on part time M.tech or PGDIIT 

Grade:12

2 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear arup

You have to give GATE for higher studies in IITs.There is no course available without GATE

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

deepa gupta
8 Points
10 years ago
sir please tell me about the scope of PGDIIT in Mechanical engineering at IIT gandhinagar??

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free