i am at the end of the 1st year inter.i didnot focus much on my studies.but now iam alert to start seriously my preparation frm now onwards.i have full confidence on myself to get iit within 500 in oc category.so how will i manage the time so that i could cover complete course???????????i have to cover my pre courses also.can i achieve my expected rank in iit 2012?????plz reply

i am at the end of the 1st year inter.i didnot focus much on my studies.but now iam alert to start seriously my preparation frm now onwards.i have full confidence on myself to get iit within 500 in oc category.so how will i manage the time so that i could cover complete course???????????i have to cover my pre courses also.can i achieve my expected rank in iit 2012?????plz reply

Grade:

1 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Debasish

yes you can definetely do it.

you have ample time. but from now onwards dont waste your time. In IIT JEE more emphasis is on concepts rather than rote learning. so be attentive while studying. give time to all the three subjects to secure good rank. Start refering good books for JEE. you can refer Arihant books. You must complete NCERT also. you can join a good coaching also.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free