I am a dropper, I have Vidyamandir Correspondence course,my preparation is going fine. I just want to ask that will it be a good idea for me to join crash course in the month of march as I will be able to complete my preparation with revision by end of february, so do u think the crash course will boost my rank or do u think it will be a waste of time. If u suggest me to join then please also suggest some instititute's name for it. Does Vidyamandir also run crash course for iit-jee? Please reply...............

I am a dropper, I have Vidyamandir Correspondence course,my preparation is going fine.

I just want to ask that will it be a good idea for me to join crash course in the month of march as I will be able to complete my preparation with revision by end of february, so do u think the crash course will boost my rank or do u think it will be a waste of time.

If u suggest me to join then please also suggest some instititute's name for it.

Does Vidyamandir also run crash course for iit-jee?

Please reply...............

Grade:Upto college level

2 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Ashwin

Dont go for crash course in the month of march. you can join it before in dec or jan. main faculty of vidyamandir dont teach in crash courses.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Souradeep Majumder
80 Points
13 years ago

ITS A GOOD DECISION..................................

APPROVE MY ANSWER.........

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free