There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

plz tell me the way and the time i should spent each day to study for iit...

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Karthik

Divide your day in such a way that you give time to all the three subjects. Now you should start revision. First revise the theory and then do the good selected problems . if you feel difficulty then go bact to theory again and clear your doubts. revision is very important to secure good rank.

All the best.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Please tell the respective books for physics , chemistry and maths for class 11.
@ riya You can follow these books for sucess in the engg entrance exam . PHYSICS 1- CONCEPT OF PHYSICS BY H C VERMA 2- PROBLEMS IN GENERAL PHYSICS BY I E IRODV 3- UNDERSTANDING PHYSICS BY D ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
please visit thanks and approve my answer if any other question please post it
SAHIL 3 months ago
I have the option of joining bit mesra and daiict. Which one is better for computer science if I need to pursue MS in a foreign country and also according to the faculty
Both are should take decision based on your geographical location
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
you must go for roorkee college of engineering roorkee. This college providing you 3 years Bsc courses in Agriculture and forestery. in different fields like petroleum engineering,...
Amit Kumar Singh 3 months ago
is there a chance for a spot round this year (2016)?
@ sreshta No, i dnt think so, there will be no chance of spot round this year for nit and GFTI as said by the josaa previously , josaa previously put a notification that , no spot round...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
jee mains 2016 rank is 66000 obc which nit or iiit can i get?/?
Dear Student, did you visit the official website of JEE mains to check your stature there? If not then you may check using askiitians link as well and there you may get the clarity of your...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
SAHIL 3 months ago
Is log table allowed in the jee main and advance?????
@ vaibhavi No , these things are strictly banned in jee main and advanced , the log value that u required for solving ques in jee , will be given in the ques , and the ques paper setter...
Umakant biswal one month ago
@ vaibhavi the offline paper u have to appear the entrance test in the center with a omr sheet and the ques paper , and the form filling cost will be 1000 for it , the ques level are...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Ok what is the offline and online paper system about............... .....……… ……… ?????????????????????.......
Vaibhavi one month ago
why mbbs cource is very cosly cource?how to reduce this?
Dear Kumar A medical college offers graduate degree Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery ( MBBS ). Only institutions offering MBBS course in its curriculum are referred to as a...
Prabhakar ch 9 months ago
Hello kumar, MBBS is a very costly course because of Rare colleges and universities in our very very rich persons cando this MBBS course.
Gowri sankar 9 months ago
mbbs is very costly in our country because ther are very few cooleges or universities in our very rich persons can do this course.
N JYOTHEESWAR 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts