I WANT TO GIVE JEE A SECOND TIME THE NEXT YEAR . I HAD JOINED FIITJEE FOR 1+1/2 YEAR[S] , SO I HAVE ITS STUDY MATERIAL , WHAT SHOULD BE MY STRATEGY ?? I WOULD LIKE TO ADD THAT THE REASON FOR MY LOW MKS IN ALL EXAMS HAS BEEN CHEM , PARTICULARLY ORGANIC ,SO SHOULD I START FROM CHEM [SMTHNG I HATE ] OR FRM MATHS [SMTHNG I LOVE]?? I DON'T WANT TO GO FOR COACHING AGAIN BUT HOW WILL I GET MY DOUBTS CLEARED?? I AM FINDING IT REALLY DIFFICULT TO RESTART MY STUDIES , PLZ HELP WITH YOUR ADVISE ON :FRM WHERE TO START , BOOKS TO REFER N JUST ABT ANYTHING &EVERYTHING RELATED TO THIS.

I WANT TO GIVE JEE A SECOND TIME THE NEXT YEAR . I HAD JOINED FIITJEE FOR 1+1/2 YEAR[S] , SO I HAVE ITS STUDY MATERIAL , WHAT SHOULD BE MY STRATEGY ?? I WOULD LIKE TO ADD THAT THE REASON FOR MY LOW MKS IN ALL EXAMS HAS BEEN CHEM  , PARTICULARLY ORGANIC ,SO SHOULD I START FROM CHEM [SMTHNG I HATE ] OR FRM MATHS [SMTHNG I LOVE]?? I DON'T WANT TO GO FOR COACHING AGAIN BUT HOW WILL I GET MY DOUBTS CLEARED?? I AM FINDING IT REALLY DIFFICULT TO RESTART MY STUDIES , PLZ HELP WITH YOUR ADVISE ON :FRM WHERE TO START , BOOKS TO REFER N JUST ABT ANYTHING &EVERYTHING RELATED TO THIS.

Grade:12

1 Answers

askiitian expert akshay singh
8 Points
14 years ago

hi,

first of all the thing u hate (org chem) is the most scoring subject,so dont leave it undone,i should say give extra time to organic because once u understand GOC(general organic chemistry) organic is so simple.If u have material of fiitjee then its very nice,i have gone through it.You should not start with one single subject,do all three simultaneously.What i personally feel abt the material  of fiitjee is that the theory given is sufficient only for maths,and for phy & chem u should look for other study material.The problems in fiitjee for maths & physics is alright but chem ques are very few and not upto the mark.I'll suggest you to use the study material of askiitians as the theory as well as the problems part is complete.Its prepared by very experienced faculty members with the consent of passed out & studying iitians,my suggestion would be use the study material & u'll find thye difference.

for doubts u can the online classes at askiitians.and if u r looking for some reference books then ....

chem:  rc mukherjee for physical,arihant for inorganic and morrison boyd for organic

phy: at basic level hc verma & then dc pandey( all five volumes)

maths : fiitjee material sufficient

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free