my aieee rank is 18737. i got comp.sci and eng. in gurukul kangri viswavidyalaya haridwar. shud i wait for IInd counselling or take addmission in it. My higher choices are: 1.)PDPM IIIT jabalpur mechanical 2.)IIIt kanchipuram CS 3.)IIIt kanchipuram ece 4.)PDPM IIIT cs 5.)PDPM IIIT ece. . . . at some option. NIT agartala mech. cs ece in given order and same for NIT silcher and NIT srinagar. plz tell me if I can get mech in PDPM IIIT. and subsequent choices in IInd couselling. further tell me how is GKV haridwar

my aieee rank is 18737. i got comp.sci and eng. in gurukul kangri viswavidyalaya haridwar. shud i wait for IInd counselling or take addmission in it.
My higher choices are:
1.)PDPM IIIT jabalpur mechanical
2.)IIIt kanchipuram CS
3.)IIIt kanchipuram ece
4.)PDPM IIIT cs
5.)PDPM IIIT ece.
at some option. NIT agartala mech. cs ece in given order
and same for NIT silcher and NIT srinagar.

plz tell me if I can get mech in PDPM IIIT. and subsequent choices in IInd couselling. further tell me how is GKV haridwar

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskiitiansExpert Rohan
8 Points
14 years ago

your rank in aiee is pretty good.. It should fetch you some very good college..

first what i would like to suggest you that always always go for a better college or rather institution first than opting for a good branch in a bad college.. Do remember this golden rule while choosing...

Well, talking about your queries,

cs in gurukul kangri viswavidyalaya is not a good option for you.. You must have crapped your choices filled and I feel that have given priority to computer science and filled all computer science choices at first....

Now what I would suggest you is that you wait till the second round of counselling. You would surely get a lot more better than this.. Admission to some NIT is looking prominent.. IIIT jabalpur mech is also something that u can get..

PDPM IIT mech is very crirical... You might get this one too..

GKV haridwar is good but not better than want u will be getting.. So don't think about that...

Best of luck

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free