how can i get admission in cambridge for bsc? please give me detail information.

how can i get admission in cambridge for bsc?
please give me detail information.

Grade:

1 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Akhilesh

British students undergo thirteen years of pre-university academics when compared to twelve of Indian students.

Students from India are required to either outperform in their class XII exams or undergo a course called the bridging course or foundation course or access course to enter into any college in Britain for under graduation. This is compulsory for entry into Oxford, London or Cambridge universities.

To avoid the one-year course, students can also write an examination called the 'A' level examination in India itself. These exams are conducted twice a year and require early enrolment. Excellent written and spoken English is essential; exam syllabus can be obtained from the nearest British council.

A score of six is the minimum requirement in this exam and the exam can be written in the nearest British council itself.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free