There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

omg........i am very confused.....5 months left.....feeling panicked...

dont knw wht to do.........../??////

5 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear Vivek

Don't loose hope as 5 month is enough time to crack JEE with good rank. You need to speedup your study but don't miss conceptual part. Start PCM simultaneously. Don't waste your time in confusion just start doing the things and devote as much time as you can in studies.and give emphasis on the revision. revision is very important. I have seen many students who have cracked JEE with this much time preparation. Just be consistent with your studies. From now onwards manage your time properly and dont waste it. and one important thing give more emphasis on Quality rather Quantity i.e do one book for each subject but understand the concepts properly and give time for revision. as far as test series is concerned, it doesnt matter to much. your main aim is to score good in JEE. Scoring good in test series doesnt guarantee good rank in JEE.

All the best.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

prepare ncert books. iits follow them.

pranay naidu

5 years ago

See don't care what will be going to be happened in future.Just see what can you do today.Fill your reservoir of knowledge as much as you can.Practise unsloved questions.Remember 5 months are enough to get selection in iit-jee.

Be remain cool.I am sure you will get in iit's.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

I am in Class 12. I want a complete study plan for physics. How should i study in order to have good score in boards. My aim is to get 90+. List all important topics with most important...
@ shreyas physics is a easy subject as far as i knows , frst of all now , whatever u are doing , stop that and do geometrical optics and wave optics chapter , and remember – dnt put wave...
2017 years ago
i just took a look at sample paper by CBSE. I wasnt able to answer questions properly even for the topics i had studied. I am scared of physics a lot. I actually want to know how the paper...
2 days ago
@ shreays , kindly let me know in which part u stuck in the cbse sample paper , derivation will be nearly 24 marks in exam , but maximum it will be 27 , not more than that , and cbse asks...
how many marks derivations are there and from where should i practise the numericals in sl arora it has lots of them and on every topic. so please kindly let me know the important...
is there a chance for a spot round this year (2016)?
@ sreshta No, i dnt think so, there will be no chance of spot round this year for nit and GFTI as said by the josaa previously , josaa previously put a notification that , no spot round...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
How to concentrate on studies. I am in Class 12. I get very oftenly distracted while studying. Please tell me any solution to overcome this problem.
if you want to concentrate on studies first of all delete all your social media accounts now. uninstall whatsaspp from your phone immediately. when you sit for studies si in a clean...
SAHIL 3 months ago
First and foremost thing is that you have to be away from social media . You have to be selfish in academics career and then you should be away from freinds . Dont involve in any...
jeeva 3 months ago
My JEE ADVANCE rank is 8997..and JEE MAIN rank is 28223...But in JOSAA mock seat allocation i am getting NIT Durgapur-Biotech...will i get an IIT?
Dear student You category rank also matters for IIT. Thanks
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Difficult for you. Thanks.
For IIT it is quite difficult to predict, if you have got NIT Durgapur, there can be no furthe change in it as once seat is allocated from the backend, there can be no change at all,...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
how is iit delhi chemical dual course & the placement scenerio?please elaborate
Chemical at IIT D is good. If you are intereseted in chemical engg. then only go. You can also try for some core branches in other IITs. Placement wise not issue. Full Placement in the core...
You can see this on its official website. Thanks.
thnks vijay..but i want to know about the chemical dual degree(btech+mtech) in IIT D .how is the placement for IIT D in chemical dual degree last year.
Prerna Pal one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts