Sir, I am a repeater. I joined resonance coaching in kota. but after few weeks of classes, i stopped going for classes. the reason was i had to go to delhi for my medical treatment. i am patient of migrane. so, i hope u can understand. The thing i want to ask is that what will be good for me now? attending classes in coaching where already half of my course is finished or i got to prepare on my own at home using TMH or Arihant obj. or any other book as u may say. Please ans as soon as possible. Coz i got to qualify IIT with under 1000 rank. Its necessary.

Sir,
I am a repeater. I joined resonance coaching in kota. but after few weeks of classes, i stopped going for classes. the reason was i had to go to delhi for my medical treatment. i am patient of migrane. so, i hope u can understand. The thing i want to ask is that what will be good for me now? attending classes in coaching where already half of my course is finished or i got to prepare on my own at home using TMH or Arihant obj. or any other book as u may say. Please ans as soon as possible. Coz i got to qualify IIT with under 1000 rank. Its necessary.

Grade:12

1 Answers

sai nath reddy pemmaka
34 Points
13 years ago

you first refer ncert text books thoughly

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free