• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

why the collector current is constant in active region of CB mode of a bjt

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

By design, most of the BJT collector current is due to the flow of charges injected from a high-concentration emitter into the base where they are minority carriers that diffuse toward the collector, and so BJTs are classified as minority-carrier devices.

That is, the collector current is approximately βF times the base current. Some basic circuits can be designed by assuming that the emitter–base voltage is approximately constant, and that collector current is beta times the base current.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Hello...... Can anyone explain the action of saponification?
Saponification is the alkaline hydrolysis of the fatty acid esters. example – The chemical reaction between any fat and sodium hydroxide is a saponification reaction. triglyceride + sodium...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
How to concentrate on studies. I am in Class 12. I get very oftenly distracted while studying. Please tell me any solution to overcome this problem.
if you want to concentrate on studies first of all delete all your social media accounts now. uninstall whatsaspp from your phone immediately. when you sit for studies si in a clean...
SAHIL 3 months ago
First and foremost thing is that you have to be away from social media . You have to be selfish in academics career and then you should be away from freinds . Dont involve in any...
jeeva 3 months ago
Where can i find a reputed IIT-JEE coaching where i can get my academic doubts cleared instantly and precisely?
I can help you compare between some of the institute's which can help you decide well. 1. Bansal: Surely Bansal has a good name since it has started the trend of the classes but now the old ...
Bhushan Gupta 20 days ago
@ animesh u can always opt for askiitians , we have evrything required to crack jee . and here also u have acess to the top notch iitian and its cost effective too , here u will also get...
Umakant biswal 20 days ago
which is the best institution for competitive exam coaching in Andhra Pradesh?
Hii If you are looking for Offline coachings you can go to the various brand names but if you are serious enpough to chose online as a platform in where you can study. You can enroll for...
Sourabh Singh one year ago
i hv heard there is a institution in hyderabad which is mainly for bitsat preparation … anyone knows about it.....if thn plz give me complete info abt it...
mansi dabriwal one year ago
Naryana and Srichaitanya have united to form a batch called China batch. You can go to that batch if u r a topper. otherwise go to FIT-JEE
Vasanth Bhaskara one year ago
sir i got 270 marks in jeemain exam and it was my third attempt and i am 20 years old and currently in 1st year of BE in CSE and i give jeemain this year because of my own interest. so...
According to me you have two options one is continue in same clg right now and do mtech from some IIT or NIT by preparing for GATE second is drop out right now and go to NIT . This is good...
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
Dear student If already you are in a good college then, I don’t think there is any point of wasting 2 years of your life.It would be better if you concentrate on your study and get...
Bhavya 5 months ago
Currently you are doing BE from which college ?
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
I am subha. I am living in Tamilnadu. Then I am studying in chemistry in JJ College of arts and science. I am preparing with KVPY aptitude what book I refers to this aptitude...
@ subha kvpy aptitude test donot have any fixed syllabus . that makles this test unique from others . and as u are in the seniormost stream of kvpy , so, acc to the syllabus , all the...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
SAHIL 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians