I have a choice between University of petroleum and energy studies dehradun , graphic era university dehradun , and Kalinga Institute of Industrial technology Bhubaneswar , i have passed my 12th this year with 82% CBSE board and want to do B.Tech in CS..which one of these colleges should i go for.....

I have a choice between University of petroleum and energy studies dehradun , graphic era university dehradun , and Kalinga Institute of Industrial technology Bhubaneswar , i have passed my 12th this year with 82% CBSE board and want to do B.Tech in CS..which one of these colleges should i go for.....

Grade:12

2 Answers

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi

Since u want to do your B Tech in CS then i do not think University of petroleum and energy studies offer this course. They do offer IT and electronics and communication but notCS. To check their availbale programmes please visitwww.upes.ac.in/programsoffered.asp .

Graphic era University has just been offerd the Deemed university status. The school has been awarded the status of Deemed-to-be University with effect from August, 2008. It now offers courses in Technology (B.Tech. and M.Tech.), Computer Science (B.Sc. and M.Sc.), Computer Applications (B.C.A and M.C.A), Information Technology (B.Sc., M.Sc.), Hotel Management (B.H.M.C.T.) and Management (B.B.A., M.B.A. and P.G.D.M.)

So among these options Kalinga istitute of industrial technology wud be the best, and it also has the branch of ur choice. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) had a modest beginning as an Industrial Training Institute in 1992. Soon it became one of the best institutes offering technical and management courses in India. Due to its phenomenal progress it became the youngest institute to be regarded as a Deemed University within 6 years of its inception. Earlier it had been accredited by the NBA, AICTE & NAAC for its Engineering, MBA and MCA programs.

Aditya Ghosh
8 Points
14 years ago

thnx alot sir, but upes does offer CS its under the heading IT. i looked up the site of UGC but upes wasnt there...can u tell anything about that..... i will preferably go to KIIT....thnk u again

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free