THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR PROVIDING ME SUCH AN IMPORTANT PIECE OF INFO. I THINK IT WOULD BE APPROPRIATE TO MAKE FURTHER QUERIES REGARDING ALL THIS AFTER I HAVE ATTENDED ALL THE COUNSELLING SESSIONS AS ALL THIS WILD GUESSING WILL ONLY MAKE ME MAD. BUT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THAT WHERE SHOULD IIT PATNA -MECH & IIT GANDHINAGAR -CHEM LIE ON THE LIST OF PREP SEATS THAT YOU PROVIDED TO ME ?? ALSO WOULD YOU SUGGEST GOING FOR THE PREP COURSE IF I GET A DECENT SEAT IN THE FIRST FEW NITs,PEC OR DCE/NSIT?? I WOULD LIKE TO ADD THAT I GOT 92% IN CBSE 12 BOARDS. MOST IMPORTANTLY IS IT TRUE THAT STRESS IS GIVEN ON SPOKEN ENGLISH IN THIS COURSE AS MOST PPL FROM OUR CATEGORY ARE WEAK AT IT??I MEAN IS IT REALLY OF ANY HELP?? DO YOU ALSO OFFER SUCH HELP ON THE PHONE ??

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR PROVIDING ME SUCH AN IMPORTANT PIECE OF INFO. I THINK IT WOULD BE APPROPRIATE TO MAKE FURTHER QUERIES REGARDING ALL THIS   AFTER I HAVE ATTENDED ALL THE COUNSELLING SESSIONS AS ALL THIS WILD GUESSING WILL ONLY MAKE ME MAD. BUT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THAT WHERE SHOULD  IIT PATNA -MECH &  IIT GANDHINAGAR -CHEM  LIE ON THE LIST OF PREP SEATS THAT YOU PROVIDED TO ME ??

ALSO WOULD YOU SUGGEST GOING FOR THE PREP COURSE IF I GET A DECENT SEAT IN THE FIRST FEW NITs,PEC OR DCE/NSIT?? I WOULD LIKE TO ADD THAT I GOT 92% IN CBSE 12 BOARDS.

MOST IMPORTANTLY IS IT TRUE THAT STRESS IS GIVEN ON SPOKEN ENGLISH IN THIS COURSE AS MOST PPL FROM OUR CATEGORY ARE WEAK AT IT??I MEAN IS IT REALLY OF ANY HELP??

DO YOU  ALSO OFFER SUCH HELP ON THE PHONE ??

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskiitiansExpert Rohan
8 Points
14 years ago

First of all let me make you something very clear...

New IITs that have recently been added into the armour does not contain the Prepatory vacancies... Its because of the shortage of proffesors and all that is required to run classes.. I personally was present in one of my classmate's counselling when the director of IIT bombay told everyone this reason.. So this is answered i guess...

For the secomd part of your question i wud suggest NO... If you are really not desperate to just get an IITian tag, You must'nt go for prep..

You surely have other good options with you.. If you are getting a nice NIT then go for it.. else you must go for DCE and then at NIST....

For the last part of your question.. Believe its just a wrong impression that everybody has... Its just not needed.. Its surely your intellectual capabilty that makes you what you wish to be at IIT....

so I hope you got wat u needed...

Best of luck for your future..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free